Festive Season

Christmas is only 2 days away and here I am posting my three different looks that I have been wearing for different occasion and one look that I will wear on Christmas day. 

First Look:

A classic look that will never go wrong to celebrate the festive season.  Here I go for a gold shimmer eyeshadow for my lid and my favourite red lipstick in Pirate by Chanel.  I also put an outfit to go for this look, something simple and classic with not too much going on.
Illamasqua Metal Pigment in Electrum as a base
Shu Uemura Gold Shadow #340
Make Up Forever HD Foundation #125
Make Up Forever Powder in Translucent
Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Gel Liner in Black 01
Charlotte Tilburry Filmstar Bronze & Glow
MAC Lip Liner in Cherry
Chanel Rouge Allure No. 99 Pirate
Mascara by Origins 
Dress by Asos; Bag by Bill Amberg and Heels by Zara
 Second Look:

This look I created more for people who maybe want to go for something more extreme.  Afterall, it is festive season so why not go to the extreme with both bold eyes and bold lips.  This season is all the rave about berries lip colour.  Here I went for more plum based lips and the outfit to complete will be my plum dress with a lace collar, shoe boots and a satchel.  I like to look girly yet casual at the same time. 

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Gel Liner in Black 01 all over the lid (make sure to blend) 
Barry M Dazzle Dust No. 20 Silver on the half inner corner of the lid
Barry M Dazzle Dust No. 24 in Bronze Gold Glitter on the half outer corner 
Illamasqua Lipstick in Shard
Dress by Asos; Shoe Boots by Miss Selfridge; Bag by Kate Spade
Third Look: 
My final look is something I tend to go for everyday look, meeting friends for coffee or dinner with tons of mascara (yes I have obsession when it comes to mascara, one coat can't satisfy me lol).  The outfit I chose to go for this look was very casual as I wanted to be comfortable when I go to people's house on Christmas day.


Charlotte Tilbury Amber Haze Pencil Shadow from her Brown eye Collection
Rimmel Eyeliner in Black
Mascara by Origins - Loads of coats
Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold for highlighting
Tom Ford Lipstick in Pink Dusk (my fav of all time)
Knee High Boots by Duo Boots; Bag by Bill Amberg
So, that's all the looks I have created. Hopefully I will get to do New Year Eve look sometime this week as I get few days off work so have free time on my hand. 
Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to ya all xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

Show Some Love

Life