Stargazer
Hey dolls, so a few weeks ago I received a beauty goodies from Baobella and finally I got the chance to write a review about it. The goodies I received was from Stargazer Eye Palette and the false eyelashes as well as Gosh Mascara. Once I opened the packet I was so excited with the colourful eyeshadow palette as well as their false eyelashes - maybe more for fancy dresses or special occasion but still very excited.
I love the eyeshadow palette especially I hardly have anything colourful in my eyeshadow collection as I am more a neutral/smokey type of individual. The formulas are very highly pigmented, therefore you will only need a very small amount and spread it lightly - when I said 'lightly' it means 'lightly'
The tube said that it gives a curl, length and definition and I do have an obsession with mascara especially with lengthening. I personally think that it does length my lashes but not too sure with the definition and a tiny bit of curling effect, and I do need to layering them few times to get the effect I want to.
The look I created using the palette:
| Remind me of Spring and Summer ^^ |
| Colour Swatches from the top section |
| Colour Swatches from Lower section |
![]() |
| Gosh Catchy Eyes Mascara |
The look I created using the palette:
![]() |
| Lime green in the inner lower eye and Red eyeshadow at the lower bottom |
.jpg)



Comments
Post a Comment