Summer Essentials - Heatwave ^^

Hello Dolls, 

Hope everyone has been enjoying the absolute gorgeous weather London has to offer for the last month.  I know some must have had enough with the heat, but whilst it's still out there I will take the chances to enjoy the heatwave as much as I can before we say goodbye to summer :D
I have picked up few essential things that is a 'Must Have' for me to survive in this heat and I just can't live without them throughout the summer. 

Skin and Body:

From Left Clockwise: 
  1. Next Hat
  2. Malibu Tan Accelerator with SPF 30 
  3. Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun 
  4. Vaseline Cocoa Radiant - can't express how much I love this lotion, it moisturised and have some shimmer in it
  5. Bvlgari Omnia Crystal - Lightweight, fresh and perfect for summer 
  6. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 
  7. Asos Sunglasses 
  8. Hand Fan - OMG, I have to have this with me whenever I leave home otherwise I'm going to faint ( A MUST!!!)
 Make up:

  1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light 
  2. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beach 
  3. Ben Nye Final Seal - to make sure that my make up stays whole day 
  4. Illamasqua Hydra Veil - this is an absolute must in anyone's handbag; not only hydrating but it has a cooling effect that it leaves your skin refreshed and your make up sticks 
  5. Ben Nye Loose Powder - Banana 
  6. Imju Dejavu Fiberwig in Black - not even gonna go to details about this mascara anymore as I have raved about it in most of my posts. 
  7. Tom Ford lipstick in Pink Dusk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love