Look of The Day

I was planning to go for a very natural look today but as always I can't help with a pop of colour to cheer my day as it is Monday and gloomy London weather uugghhhh.  Therefore, I chose an orange peach lip colour from MAC in which that it looks more pink on my lips (not sure why, but o well) ^^

Foundation Primer:  Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing
Foundation:  Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - No. 03 Beige
Under eye Primer:  Smashbox Photo Finish Under Eye Hydrating
Concealer:  MAC Select Cover up - NW 25
Powder:  Diamond Lash Loose Powder - Matte
Eyeshadow Prep:  MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Eyebrow:  Benefit Brow Zing - Dark
Eyeshadow:  Too Faced Naked Eye Palette - Day In The Buff (All over eye), Pillow Talk (Along the lid) and Like a Virgin (only along socket of crease) + Satin sheets to add highlights near the tear duct
Eyeliner:  Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner - No. 01 Black & MAC Eye Kohl - Fascinating (under eye)
Mascara Base:  Fairy Drops
Mascara:  Dejavu Imju Fiberwig - Pure Black
Bronzer:  Nars - Laguna
Lips:  MAC Amplified - Watch me Shimmer topped with Lip cote 
As I want to stay as natural as possible, I skip contouring all together and just add a hint of bronzer to add a bit of colour.  I also loved how Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Primer gives you that dewy look without leaving my face look shiny or oily.






Hope you guys enjoy and Happy Monday ^^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

Show Some Love

Illamasqua - The Night Time Diva Course