Spring Dog Walk and Brunch with All Dogs Matter

 It has been a very long time since I last time wrote a blog. Sometimes life seems to have taken a toll on our daily life that we have to leave some out. Whist I was sorting out few things in my life including putting things in to plan, I suddenly recalled that I actually had a blog and here I am; reading through my blogs and realised how much I have missed it.

I decided that my first blog back will be about dog walking charity that was organised by 'All Dogs Matter'. It took place in London started at Edinboro Castle Pub and we went to Regents Park for a 45 minutes walk. I have always love animals especially dogs and dolphins, so when I saw the post on Instagram I decided that I have to join the walk not only for charity but also to allow my little pup, Bella to meet some friends and have some fun around.


The tiniest sink ever










After the walk, we had some lunch before we shoot off. It is amazing to see how many people have attended on the day and the support for the charity. Now, we are back home to chill and spend the rest of the day. Until next time my lovelies ^^ xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Some Love

Illamasqua - The Night Time Diva Course

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes