Bicester Village


The Queue!!! 
Newly furbished 'Ted Baker'
Love the 'mirrored wing' design ^^
After lunch we took a bus towards Bicester Village which it was only took us 30 minutes (not long at all).  I haven't been to the village for a year and some shops have been moved around and refurbished.  There's also few new shops opened, but one that caught my eyes was the 'Prada' shop where there was security guards and you ought to queue in order to get in there.  
My first stop once I arrived there was to hunt down a shoulder bag.  Without any hesitation, I walked to 'Radley' shop and hunt down their 'Grosvenor' signature collection and I was lucky enough to get my hands on the mini version.  I was torn between 'tan' and 'fuchsia', but ended up with 'fuchsia' instead because you can always get another 'tan' coloured bag but not a nice gorgeous 'fuchsia' as this one.  



Sorry for the bad lighting but promise it's a gorgeous colour :(
The original price for this bag was £109 and after discount, I only need to pay £54.50 so it was a bargain for me (I love bargain Lol ^^).  I love how long the straps is and though it's mini size, but it's actually very spacious inside and perfect for a night out or just off for cinema without bringing a massive bag and starts to fill them with loads of junks (which I always ended up doing *blush*). 
Anyways, besides purchased a bag I actually purchased two bags and a little bit of make up indulgence from 'The Cosmetic Company Store'.

I paid £40 for all these ^^
I read reviews about this brand before, so I thought for only £5.25 (original £7.50) I would give it a try.  My honest opinion:  I don't really fond of the nutty smell but it does what it says and leave my hair very soft and nourished without being weighed down (2 thumbs up ^^)
Stocking up my favourite lip pencil from MAC - In sync ^^ 
MAC - Woo Me and So Vain are joining my Favourite List 
The last item that I bought would be the satchel bag from 'Zatchels'.  This bag looked similar to 'The Cambridge Satchel Company', though they are both handmade in England the price comparison is much different.  The original price of this bag cost £79.99 and they were on 10% discount so I paid £72 for the bag which was okay.  I chose lilac colour because I have too many dark-coloured bag and this paste colour is just so beautiful and the bag is finely made to the perfection.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love