Show Some Love

Hey my lovelies, here is my last and maybe my favourite Valentines look.  Something very simple yet show the soft and romantic side.  Sometimes less is more and this look will definitely turn your loved ones' head around when you don't try too hard and it can be worn as everyday look ^^
Products I used:


Step by Step:

Prep the eye using Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow and Apply MAC Jest eyeshadow all over the eye
Apply MAC All That Glitter on the eye lid
Using Pencil Brush, apply Too Faced Matte Eyes Palette in Vintage Violet on the outer crease
Blend in MAC Tempting just on the outer corner up to the crease
Apply MAC Tempting on the lower lashes connected to the end of the eye and All That Glitters on the inner eye.
Finished the look of with eyeliner and tons of mascara from Max Factor Clump Defy (for me anyways as mine is so fine!!!)
Closer Look
As I am feeling slightly flirtatious, I added some falsies just at the outer corner of the eye.  You can use a full lash and cut them into half instead of full lashes ^^
Final Look by adding:
  1. MAC Mineralize Blush in Giggly
  2. Bobbi Brown Lipstick SPF 15 in Sweet Nectar - I only dab some on the centre of lips and using my finger to spread them along the lips to give them stain look
  3. Last but not least, pearl headband to finish off the look.  I've had this band for years and usually I never really bothered with my hair but when I feel a girl I love wearing them and it does compliment the look - soft and sweet ^^ 
I hope you enjoyed them and have a nice day xoxo

Comments

  1. Oooh that eye pallette looks fab and your eyebrows are amazing!

    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Charlie xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll,

      Thanks for the nice comment and the follow

      Am following you as well, you have a nice blog ^^

      xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes