Sophie Smokey Eye set

Xmas Party has always been all about food, drinks and nonetheless to look effortlessly gorgeous, so I thought I would go for a simple make up look a.k.a Smokey eyes by using Illamasqua Limited Edition Sophie Smokey Eye set.  This set is very simple and you only need 4 items in total:  Stealth Eyeshadow on the lids & brow-bone, Machine Eyeshadow on the outer eye & along the crease, Sophie Eye Pencil and Mascara in Raven.  To finish off the look I used Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Vernau as a bronzer and lipstick in Obey. 





Not forgotten for the nails, I am currently using Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Caress to go with the smokey eyes look.  It is a gorgeous ice blue that reminds me of snowflakes - I suppose ^^


I wish everyone as well as my lovely followers a lovely Merry Christmas xoxo

Comments

  1. I love the make up on you, pretty lady! And that nail polish is awesome!
    You look gorgeous! Hope you had a great time today

    Merry Christmas!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love