Graduation 2012

It's my one and only younger brother's graduation day from completing his Masters of Science in Pharmacology from Oxford University.  My parents came all the way to attend his graduation before we off for a small family vacation.  I decided to wear and go for a very simple look.  I have been having a make up transition maybe because it's Autumn now, therefore I have been going for more smokey eyes and nude lips. 
Foundation:  Shu Uemura Face Architect in No. 754
Concealer and highlighter:  MAC Select Cover up in NW25 & Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch - No.  2
Contour:  MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture
Powder:  Make up Forever HD Microfinish Powder - Translucent
Eyeshadow Primer:  MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Eyebrow:  Benefit Brow Zing - Dark
Eyeshadow:  Coastal Scents 88 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Cream, Purple, Burgundy, Taupe and Lilac
Eyeliner:  Hashmi Kajal Eyeliner - Black Kohl
Mascara:  Lancome Hypnose Doll & No. 7 Fanomenal Lashes - both in Black
Blush:  MAC Blusher - Buff
Lipstick:  Chanel Rouge Allure - No.  88 Evanescente
Lipgloss:  MAC Kissable Lipgloss - So Vain 




I finally get a hang on 'Hair Donut' after several fail attempt ^^
To match with the look, I went for a simple outfit, my favourite dress and a pair of heels.  I kept my jacket on because the weather is getting colder and it's drizzling at the same time.
Dress:  Asos
Jacket:  Topshop
Tights:  Primark
Satchel bag:  Zatchels
Heels:  LK Bennett - Sledge Signature Collection in Light Taupe 
The ceremony took place at one of the chapel in Exeter College - Proctors Lodge.  The chapel was stunning and very peaceful accompanied by an organ pipe playing as a background.  The ceremony last for 1 hour and after that we headed to the back garden for champagne, snacks and pictures ^^.




Beautiful embroider and hand stitched :0














Prayers !!!


Mom and Dad ^^
Champagne Time :D
After the ceremony, we headed towards the other side of the building for champagne, some snacks as well as took some pictures and to congratulate the other graduates.  I met few interesting and funny people and everyone was in a celebration moment ^^ 



Getting ready for an individual photo shoot 








Finally!!! Family Portrait ^^ 
Well, that's a lot of pictures and to rep up everything it has been a great and tiring weekend and I will try my best to update my blog during my traveling.  In a meantime, have a lovely weekend guys ^^ xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love