All About Bright & Bold Lips

Xmas only few days to go and I thought I might share some of my favourite bright lips colour to welcome the festive season.  Since I was a kid I have always hated red and bright colours and have always stick with neutral colours.  It's only from beginning of this year that I decided to come out from my comfort zone and begins to explore different colours. 

My little collection starting from left to right:
  1. MAC Amplified Lipstick - Impassioned
  2. Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color SPF 12 - Old Hollywood Matt Finish
  3. Yves Rocher - No. 101 Framboise 
  4. Chanel Rouge Allure from Red Collection - No.  99 Pirate Matt Finish
  5. Illamasqua - Magnetism Matt Finish 
My first purchased will be MAC Amplified Lipstick in Impassioned.  It is a high pigmented lipstick and a creamy texture without leaving your lips dry and stay moisturised.  This is one of my favourite colour from MAC collection as the formula is quite pigmented, you only need one glide, it's a beautiful hot pink that suits everyone's skin tone. 

MAC Amplified - Impassioned
Then we have Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood, a red chili colour when you need to add a little glamour into your make up look.  It is matt finish but moisturising at the same time and the plus for this product is that it has SPF 12.

Bobbi Brown SPF 12 - Old Hollywood
Next will be Yves Rocher in Framboise, a beautiful raspberries colour that gives off that sweet satin look onto your lips.  This lipstick came together in one of Glossybox issue.  I love this colour when I am looking for something that is less bright or just adding a bit of colour when I feel lazy wearing any make-up.  However, the downside of this is that it has a strong perfume on the products so I only use them once in a while as I am quite sensitive when it comes to strong scents. 

Yves Rocher - No. 101 Framboise
Okay Chanel has been one of my favourite brands since I was a teens and I have been using their perfumes for years.  I never really tried any of their lipsticks as mentioned above due to my sensitivity not only towards the scent but also towards some chemical reactions.  However, when I came across their Rouge Allure Red Collection I just couldn't resist myself for not trying them on.  So, I chose No. 99 in Pirate from the collection and I am absolutely in love with this.  I could go on for weeks just wearing this colour as it is not too bright yet not soft either and it's a perfect colour for all skin tone.  It comes in a matt finish but doesn't leave your lips dry and stay moisturised.  A must in anyone's make-up bag for sure, it's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for I would say ^^

Chanel Rouge Allure - No. 99 Pirate
Last but not least will be my favourite for this season from Illamasqua in Magnetism.  A/W 2012 is all about Oxblood and all that bright colours to lift up the dull and cold weather.  I came across the colour when I was browsing through new bold lip colour and I thought I might give it a try.  The result is I love love love this product!!!

Illamasqua - Magnetism
So, do you have any favourite colours?!? 

P.S I don't use any lip pencils in any of the pictures except for a bit of concealer in order to bring out the original colour. 

Enjoy and have a lovely weekend ^^ 

Comments

  1. Oh wow! I love them all! I need to purchase at least one of the lipsticks on this list!!

    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love