Allow yourself to feel so you can heal and move forward ❤️❤️❤️

For the last week or so, I've been seeing a lot of posts about anxiety, fear, insecurities and loneliness. It was probably a mental health awareness week or perhaps it was a message for me and I will go for the latter. I have always believed that if you keep seeing the same signs or sequences numbers that means the universe is telling you something.

https://www.instagram.com/alyonnadivinehealing/?hl=en
In my previous post, I mentioned that I have enjoyed every single seconds in staying home where I am able to spend more time with myself and my loved ones and working on stuff that I didn't have the time to.  However, I won't deny that there are times where I woke up feeling anxious, resentment and fear of the unknown where my mind took me into a very dark place and let me be honest with you when that happens 'IT SUCKS!!!'

Is it okay for me to feel that way? The answer is 'Yes, it is OKAY for me to feel how I feel because I am human after all. We are born with feelings unless if you are a robot, we are supposed to feel things, to feel the emotions, to feel sad, happy, anxious and loved. If we don't feel any of those emotions, then we are either a robot or there's something within ourselves that we are trying to avoid. Previously, I'll probably ignore the feelings because I was too busy with my schedule including weekends or I'll leave in denial and tell myself that these feelings aren't real and I was just imagine it. However, I have decided that I will learn to acknowledge any emotions I have and go deep within myself.

We have to learn to accept our feelings whether it is positive or negative, happy or sad, secure or insecure, confident or dejected - that is the first step in healing. From there we will learn more about ourselves, to understand the trigger and to start loving ourselves more.

This link will take you to Alyonna Divine Healing and she showed you what steps to take.

Meditation and chanting have allowed me to pause, to breathe and to be still in the moment. You can listen to any chanting that resonates within you and I'd share one that I have been listening to and chant since I was seventeen and I still listen to this first thing in the morning and every night before I go to bed. It is work in progress and won't happen over night but as long as we take the first steps that's all that matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYO7mWq3Og&list=RDciYO7mWq3Og&start_radio=1

Peace and love xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

Show Some Love

Illamasqua - The Night Time Diva Course