Rose Gold

It has been no secret that I love rose gold.  It's one of the most beautiful colour that cross between pink and gold but with a hint of champagne.  For the past months, I have been obsessed with them even more than before and these products have been my everyday go to.

From left clockwise:
  • Cover FX highlighter in Blossom
  • Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Bronzer
  • Cover FX highlighter in Moonlight
  • Charlotte Tilbury Lipliner in Pink Venus &  Airbrush Flawless Finish No 2 -Medium
                                         
 










Aren't they the most beautiful products?  I love mixing the moonlight with my foundation to give me that glow especially it is now spring so I can go a little bit crazy with highlights and some dewy finish look.
Kevyn Aucoin Neo-Bronzer - what more can I say, this is what I have been reaching out every single day for my highlights.  I still love my Becca Champagne Pop but this is perfect for everyday when you just want a gold and not sparkle.
I don't think I will ever get bored with Rose Gold or until there are any other beautiful colours that can beat this colour - maybe lilac or lavender!!!

Have a good day ladies xoxo 
























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

Show Some Love

Illamasqua - The Night Time Diva Course