What's in my Travel Bag 2015

It has been a stressful couple of months where now it seems like everything has happened was just a nightmare.  It is only 2 days to go before I am going away for holiday - though it is more of me going back to Indonesia for a month and we will be stopping by Thailand in between. 
I am soooo excited because I haven't been home for 4 years and with everything that has happened, I definitely can assure you that I need the holiday - not only to relax but also to detox my soul and to replenish my energy before I am starting a new adventure. 
So, what's in my travel bag this time.  I am trying so hard to have a smaller toilettries this year, because I do have a tendency to bring my whole wardrobe because I just can't choose.  However, I think this time I have done pretty well (I hope!!! :P)
As I will be going to Bali and Phuket, suncream is a MUST!!!! Can't stressed enough how important to protect ourselves from the sun to avoid unneccesary burn or health concern so here they are:

From Top Left Clockwise:  Goggle, Chanel Platinum Egoiste Deodorant Stick (my favourite since I was 16), Fudge Urban Sea Salt Spray, Malibu Suncream, Loreal Curl & Gloss Mousse for a wavy hair, Australian Gold Suncream 30SPF and their Rapid Intensifire for that beautiful bronze tan and Lucidol Hair Cream
My make-up is all about minimalist this time because it will hot, humid and I will be sweating all the time so a full face make-up is a big No No

From Left Clockwise:  Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige, Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow, Cover FX Matte Setting Powder, Maybelline Waterproof Lash Sensational Mascara, Clarins Face SPF 50, NARS Blush in Orgasm, Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Amber Haze and Lipstick Queen in Pinky Nude Sinner
Last but not least will be my favourite snacks whilst I am away.  I know I probably will be off track every now and then but I swear I am going to try my best to snack healthily so here are few things that I am bringing them with me for holiday

  • Pukka Three Mint teabags are my go to for a healthy and happy digestion, because you don't want to be feeling bloated and sluggish during your holiday - do ya ;P
  • Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate with Mint infusiong
  • Lindt Excellence 90% Cocoa yummmmm

There we are with all my travel essentials to keep me going during this holiday. Do you have any particular things that you have to bring when you are on holiday and what will that be? 
Happy Weekend and have a good one dolls :) xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Illamasqua - The Night Time Diva Course

Look of The Day