June Favourites 2015

It has been so long since my last blog post and I know that this is such a late post for my June favourites but I still decided to post it anyways. 
From Top Left Clockwise:  Cover FX Custom Cover Drop, Cover FX Matte Setting Powder, Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 1% BHA Lotion, Paula's Choice Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum, Hydralight and Skin Recovery Moisturiser, MAC Soar lipliner and Louise Young Foundation Brush No. LY34




 
I love the colour that is slightly pinky plum and I mix it with most of nude lipsticks that's perfect to use during summer when you have some tan on 
A clever innovation from Cover FX when they invent this custom drop because you can use it with mostly everything from your moisturiser to your foundation, the main part is that you adjust how much coverage you want to add.  I have been using the drops with my YSL Teint Foundation together with their Matte Setting Powder for that long lasting effect without any signs - Perfect for Summer and humid weather ^-^
What can I say about this product - I just love love love all of them.  First, came across gossmakeupartist on Instagram who rave about how amazing this brand is and I was looking for a new skincare so I thought why didn't I give it a go.  To be honest, I am totally hooked!!! My skin doesn't irritate at all, doesn't leave any greasiness and my blackheads have gone completely.  I do mix up their moisturiser depending on the weather and where I am about at the time.
I am not a big fan of using brushes to apply foundation because it tends to slide on my skin, so I have only been using Beauty Blender but this brush is just amazing.  It is so soft and doesn't leave any streaks on my face, amazing coverage and I love using this brush particularly under my eye for that better coverage as well as using it as powder brush.  Where have you been in my entire life!!! ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Show Some Love

October Purchased

Illamasqua - The Night Time Diva Course