My Journey to a Healthy Lifestlye - Week 2

Here is my second week in eating healthy.  My meal for this week has been pretty much the same, so here we go :)
Breakfast: 


  
Spinach Omelette with Anchovies
Lunch: 
Tuna with Iceberg Lettuce, Sweetcorn, Walnuts, Avocado, Olive oil and Cayenne Pepper
Dinner: 

Stir-fry Minced Turkey and Aubergine
A very simple food yet yummy and they are full with protein, good fats and keep you feel full longer too.  I always spiced them up with chilli pepper, turmeric, etc whatever into your liking and make sure you keep yourself active all the time and drink loads of water (I tend to drink 3 - 4 litre a day) to keep hydrated. 
Have a good day dolls ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love