My Journey to a Healthy Lifestyle - Week 1

I thought I'd start something different on my blog and after been thinking for a while, I decided to record my journey to a better and a healthier lifestyle.  I have always been very active when I was a child; I was in any sorts of sports except Volleyball and Basketball; I was so in love with ballet and I danced for a while.  But, since I came to London for study - it seems that all of that active lifestyle has just gone into drain.  I know it is such a cliche to blog about this because it is something that most people are experiencing around the globe. 
I came across bulimia when I was still doing ballet, I tried so many different diets but nothing seems to work.  
After so many years of the failure and one day it hit my head that it is time for be to step up and to take control of my life.  So, I joined the gym, met amazing people but something still seems off.  It took a while for me to figure out that I will never forget about dancing so I decided to quit the gym and take up on pole dancing.  One most important thing is I decided to change my diet - altogether.  
So, this week is my first week of eating healthy and here are few things I had for my meals.  They are very easy to prepare and it will only take maximum 30min of your time.  Healthy and yummy foods really don't need to be complicated. 

My typical breakfast: 
 
Protein Pancake: 3 egg whites, 2 egg yolks & protein powder + berries
 
Spinach Scrambled Eggs topped with Smoked Salmon
Berries Smoothies
 My lunch for this week:

Bed of Salad, Mixed Nuts, Grilled Salmon and Olive Oil
 Typical dinner:

It isn't easy at all as I love my food so much but when you decided that it is time to nurture your body and your health, you only have your mind to convince that you can do it. 
I motivate myself by following few amazing athletes on instagram and always keep myself active.  I do miss gym but it is not the only place where you can get your workout done.  Once you know what you enjoy keeping yourself active - everything will fall in to place. 
Have a good day gorgeous xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love