My Current Make-up Routine and Outfit of The Day

British Summer Time begins and it is official - Spring has arrived!!!  Whenever a season changes, I always have a hard time with my make-up transition.  For the past month, I have literally tried different looks every other day to find the one that I liked or even the one that went well with the season.  It wasn't easy but I finally decided for this look, because it is not only simple and easy; but also it is a look that can be done in 15 minutes. 
I have also included a short video on the look and the following products I used are: 
  • Dr. Jart BB Cream SPF 40+
  • Dior Star Brightening Concealer in 001 and YSL Touche Eclat No. 1.5 on top
  • Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Fawn and Banana for under eye
  • Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow 
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics 1 - Naked 2 for whole lids, Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze & Glow in the Sculpt for the crease and the Highlighter to highlight the inner corner and the under brow bone
  • Lip liner by Kryolan No. 36, MAC lipstick in Creme Cup and Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss in Sensible
  • Maybelline One By One Mascara in Black 

To match this look, the season and a very weird day in London at the same time, where it rains one minute then windy another minute and then sunshine the last minute.  It has been hard to find the right outfit to wear for this day.  Therefore, I opted for something more casual with a denim for comfort, jumper to keep me warm and a hat to protect me from a sudden rain (though it didn't really help with all the wind but it did the trick). 



  • Leather Jacket:  Topshop
  • Jumper:  Cashmere from E.W.M.
  • Denim:  Freddy WR.UP http://www.freddy.com/uk_en/
  • Shoes:  Asos 
  • Hat:  Catarzi from Asos
  • Bag:  Chanel 









So that's my day and I hope you all have a lovely day ^^ xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love