February Favourites - 2015

Can't believe that it is March already, where has these two months have gone.  February has been a slight of a roller-coaster where I literally lived in a suitcase and finding it's hard to find a time to blog as well.  Anyways, it is now back to normal - sort of and I just wanted to share few of my favourite looks and stuff in February, that consists of Valentine's look and a Chinese New Year's look. 
Here we go ^^ 

Valentine's Look: 
This time I went for a more gold, brown mixed with pink and navy.  Don't you think that it is boring if every Valentine's you have to involve only either pink or red colour?!  I personally do so I went for something bit different. 





Chinese New year Look: 
It is the year of the Sheep and I am beyond excitement to look forward to this year because there are so many exciting things and so many planning as well as preparation but in a good way. 
Here was the look I did to celebrate the year, a simple look with a bright red lipstick and a touch of gold ;)






Finally, to conclude this blog I have included my favourites for February as follow: 

From Top Left Clockwise: 
  1. Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder:  This powder is colourless and it last you all day without needing to touch up 
  2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit:  After being put on waiting list for a while, I finally got my hands on this little baby - the colours are so versatile and I have been using them every single day. 
  3. Dior Star Concealer No. 001 and 002:  They have a brightening effect and I use 001 for under eye whilst 002 to conceal any blemishes
  4. Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper:  What can I say about this, one of the best eyeshadow primer every - nothing move and my eyeshadows last for a whole day and night without having to retouch
  5. Kryolan Lip Pencil No. 36:  A gorgeous Pinky Nude colour that also corrects
  6. Zoeva Face Shape Brush 110:  Perfect dome shape for contouring your cheekbones
  7. Maybelline Lash Sensational:  My holy grail that lifts, lengthens and separate every single little tiny of my eyelashes and it's build able without clumping the lashes
  8. Lipstick Queen Pinky Nude Sinner:  Love Love Love - it's a perfect nude lipstick without making me looked washed out and the colour is gorgeous!!! 
I hope you enjoyed reading them and look forward to a next one soon. 
Have an amazing weekend dolls ^^ xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love