January 2015 Make-up Look

Hello 2015, well sort of as we are at the last day of January so I know I am a bit late.  O well, that is just the 'Dory' in me ^^
I wished everyone had an amazing holidays and the New Year was starting off the right track.  Mine - has been okay so far, some good days and some bad days but I have learnt to take things one day at a time and stay completely positive.  
Anyways, here was my January make up look for everyday wear.  I have been trying to focus more on my skin regime and reduce the amount of make-up slathered on my face and what's the best time to do it if it's not January - detox day ^^ 

From L-R Clockwise:  
  1. M.A.C Blusher in Buff
  2. Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana (my all-time favourite)
  3. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab
  4. M.A.C Cream Colour Base in Hush (I used it as a highlighter)
  5. Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Petal for lids and Taupe for the outer corner.  I also used Taupe as a contouring 
  6. Koji Dolly Wink Eyeliner in Black


Lips:  M.A.C Lip Liner in Spice and Lipstick by Viva Glam Gaga 


I love this look because they are very wearable and versatile.  Depending on the days, I would swatch the lip colour to brighten up the mood whilst keeping the rest of the face simple.  Below was another version with a slightly brighter lip colour from M.A.C Impassioned. 



Have a good weekend dolls ^^ xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love