What I Love About August 2014 ^^

I love every single month of the year, but this year August has got to be my most favourite month and the best one so far.  It's not only because it was my Birthday month but it was also the month of the year where I turned '30'.  OMG!!! YES I turned '30' and I am absolutely loving it without a doubt ^^ 
Apart from my Birthday, what I love in August was also my mini break to Bournemouth - one of my favourite city in U.K.  As much as I love London, sometimes it's nice to be able to get out of the city to relax and to refresh yourself and this time I chose Bournemouth.  A beautiful city, nice and friendly people and ones has the most beautiful beach (it's all sandy).  We also managed to stop by Sandbanks for some watersports and spending few hours viewing the gorgeous views.  Although, it's August, the weather hasn't been too nice but we were very lucky to be able to enjoy some sunshine ^^ 
















Now, move on to my second favourite thing in August was my 30th Birthday and it has been one of the best birthdays I've ever had (not I didn't have a great time with all others).  It would have been perfect if my parents were here but in the end, I was still very happy and feel very blessed with all the love from my close friends who made the effort to wish me birthday and to come to the party.  For the past 9 years living in London, I have met a lot of people who stays through the journey and who aren't.  Nonetheless, I still find them for being a blessing and also an experience in my life journey that brings me to where I am now.  I am also really grateful that I have great friends who has been there for me through ups and downs, who supports, motivates and giving me a constructive feedbacks regardless of what I went through and going through.  For this particular day, I have also been so spoilt and really can't even thank you enough for all the love and the joy they have brought into my life (getting soppy I am here LMAO ;P) 



Noodles from the chef.  Apparently in Chinese Culture you have to have noodles and an egg on your birthday to wish you a long live life ^^
Cake from my work mates ^^


A dress from my gorgeous friend all the way from Greece












A Card all the way from IBIZA ^^














Birthday cake from my BFF and candles from my Housemate - CUTE!!!!!
The highlight of my Birthday would definitely be this beautiful and gorgeous frame where the idea derives from someone really special to me.  I love this to bits and can't express how I feel apart from thank you for everyone to sign them up and leaving the best memories for me.



My reflection regarding of this amazing month and few amazing things happening around me is definitely to teach me how blessed I have always been being surrounded by amazing people and how much I have to learn to appreciate more, be more humbled and not to take things for granted as we never know what will happen in the future (No one does!!!).  For this, I also want to send all my love, hugs and kisses to everyone out there that no matter what happened in life - it is not the end, only the beginning and know that you will always have someone who cares for you and will always be there for you let that be your family, friends and/or loved ones ^^. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love