Travel Essential

Less than a week and I'm off for my yearly family holiday, so I thought that I might as well post my travel essentials that I am going to bring with me.  I have been checking the weather so my suitcase has been all over the place as I have yet to decide what to bring with me apart from leggings.  However, here are few things that will definitely travel with me ^^ 

DuoBoots McQueen Riding Boots - Link!!! I sense that this will be my favourite boots for this year ^^

Clarks Clovelly Way - Link!!!
Close up
My new skincare routine from Left
  1. REN Gentle Cleansing Milk
  2. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate 
  3. REN Radiance Perfecting Serum 
  4. REN Eye-cream


I am a samples queen, so all samples from SpaceNk definitely going to travel with me :D
Last but not least will be my MilliMillu Zurich Navy Bag to put all of my stuff, a Hat by Filippo Catarzi I got from Asos and my Gucci sunglasses ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love