Romantic Date Look with MAC Chatterbox

Hello dolls,
Last week I went to MAC in Carnaby street to exchange my 6 empty packaging for a lipstick and I chose Chatterbox in which I am totally in love with the colour and have been wearing them since.  This colour is so gorgeous that it somewhat gives me the romantic feel into it (mind you I am the least romantic person in the world), and it is May after all. 
Apologise with a slight blurry pictures - somehow my canon decided to play up with me :'(
Products I used:

  1. Foundation:  Touche Eclat Foundation in BD50 
  2. Concealer:  MAC Studio Sculpt in NW20
  3. Contour:  Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow
  4. Blusher:  MAC in Immortal Flower
  5. Highlighter:  Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold 
  6. Eyebrows:  Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Thunder
  7. Eyeshadows:  Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore all over the lid and lower inner corner, Heroine along the crease, MAC eyeshadow in Tempting on outer corner and Romp on the lower outer corner. 
  8. Eyeliner:  Maybelline Eyestudio Drama Gel Liner 01 Black
  9. Mascara:  Maybelline the Colossal Go Extreme Volume Waterproof in Black 
  10. Lips:  MAC Chatterbox 
  11. Headpiece:  Lullabellz and wavy hair to finish off the look





Although I called it a Romantic look for a date night because of the lipstick (I just love the colour that I have to keep mentioning it), the look is so wearable that you could wear for a prom night and for a wedding xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love