Losing and Finding Myself in Nature

From time to time, I love to go to a place where I can be alone and drown myself into my own little world where it consists only me, myself and the Universe; and that's exactly what I did today.  My company was my ipod mini, a book and my camera - I also switched off my phone ^^



Few pictures I took whilst I was in the park *^





Spring season a.k.a sunny and warm but not so much for today.  There was a slight wintery breeze blowing but the sky was very clear that it was perfect to just sit on the bench and snooze (oops I did that whilst watching the different shapes of the clouds lmao). 









Can you see Cookie Monster in this cloud?!?  The eyes, the nose and the mouth lol - I have an extremely high imagination that my friends called me 'Weirdo' at some point in my life ;P



As a human being, sometimes we take life for granted and living in a big City can make one becoming a more self-centered and forgetting oneself as an individual.  Sometimes, it is okay to let go of yourself, surrounded by nature and lost yourself in the Universe.  I admit that I used the term 'busy' as my ultimate excuses, not giving my body and mind any rest that they deserve from the City life and that is definitely take a toll on to me. This walk not only allows me to be close to nature, to recharge myself and to reflect on what has been happening in my life but also to release all the toxins and bring more calamity for my soul. 
^^ xoxo  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love