Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm

Has anyone seen Revlon Advert with Emma Stone for their new ColorBurst Matte Balm?  I came across the advert and saw the beautiful orange lip colour she was wearing.  Off I was straight to Boots and picked 'Audacious' and 'Striking' from Revlon aisle. 

Left:  Audacious
Right:  Striking
I had few selection of 'Orange' lip colour from other brands, but for some reason once I applied on my lips they actually turned into 'Pink' instead of 'Orange' :'(.  However, Revlon 'Audacious' isn't like that at all, it is pure 'Orange' and the application was easy to glide on without having to re-apply them.  It has a Velvety Matte Finish with a tingling sensation, contains Shea - Mango - Coconut Butter that leaves your lips moisturised throughout the day. 

Audacious

Striking
I personally prefer Audacious more to Striking, but maybe that's partly because I hardly worn Orange lipstick and it is sometimes nice to have a change in your make up routine.  For some reason, I find that 'Striking' was harder to apply compare to 'Audacious' in which I actually need to apply them quite few times before the colour actually show up.  However, with the price of £7.99 I won't really complain too much since it's not only affordable, but also with the matte finish that doesn't dry your lips and it's actually last for a whole day - it's definitely a bargain ^^

Top:  Striking
Bottom:  Audacious
I think I am addicted to 'Orange' colour now and my next purchase would be from the Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick in Riviera. 

So, have you tried any of Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm and if you do, which colour did you choose and what's your thought about it?  Let me know and Happy Friday dolls ^^ xoxo 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love