A/W Favourites

A round up of my Autumn/Winter Favourites, fully loaded pictures and this times are focusing more on the accessories.
I also would love to say a massive thank you for my talented photographer Haroun and his sister Salma who were willing to sacrifice their free time and spent half a day with me.  We were also being blessed by a gorgeous day full of sunshine and warm weather (mind you these picture were taken before Spring starts).

Favourite Boots:

Duo Boots 'Turner' has been my winter staples to keep me warm and cosy.  These babies are not only perfectly fit but also very comfortable to be on your feet the whole day.
Another pair from Duo Boots - 'Hutton'.  This ones are more like a riding boots and more for everyday wear or when I was on the run I prefer to wear this pair to the Turner.
Favourite Jumper:

Bunny Jumper from Primark - I've had this for a year and I just love them to bits and been wearing them throughout the winter to keep me warm 
Another favourite from Primark, I saw this baby whilst I was browsing in the store and when I saw the 'Hearts' I told myself I had to get it despite the colour *^ (have a thing with 'Hearts' shapes) 
Favourite Hats:

Floppy Hat from Next - never get old and will always protect me from rain (Umbrellas are a big No No for moi)
Purple hat from Marks and Spencer 
This was a present from my best friend, not sure where it's from but love it (a size bigger so not that practical when it's windy)
My recent purchase of fedora hat in Navy from Zara and all I can say is love love love
Last but not least will be my Milli Millu bag in 'The Milan' that I splurged for my birthday.  This bag is amazing as it has different sections, not heavy at all and great for most occasions.


Hope you enjoyed the post and have a lovely weekend dolls ^^ xoxo

P.S.  I have also included few of the behind the scene pictures considering the weather was amazing :)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love