Summer Sunshine Please Stay ^^

Hello dolls, 
One thing I sometime still can't get used to living in London is the weather and when Summer comes to an end.  I'm aware that Autumn is beautiful and sun will still be shining but it is also the moment where the day will get shorter and it will start to get very windy and without we knowing it, Winter is here - oow how depressing that will be. 
However, fret not and never let the weather get into your mood because life is too short to be depressed and to be grumpy ^^
For the whole summer, I have been taking the chances to go for a lighter make up look as well as to use all of my lip glosses before the wind starts to hit the town.
So, here is my favourite look throughout Summer - something light and soft without being too overdone and you still look gorgeous effortlessly. 





Products I used:

From Left:
  1. Dejavu Imju Fiberwig Mascara 
  2. MAC Lipliner in Boldly Bare 
  3. MAC Lipstick in Hue
  4. Heavy Rotation Lipgloss No. 2
  5. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige - I used the bronze colour (one in the lower bottom) as an eyeshadow 
  6. Illamasqua Gel Liner in Infinity for Tightlining
This look is sooo simple that literally it's only taken 10 min of my time.  Obviously, you can spice up the look by adding a colour eyeshadow or a colour eyeliner for a more fun look.  There's no right or wrong when applying make up so long you feel comfortable with colours and you feel confident with yourself, I'd say go for it ^^

Hope you enjoy it and have a great weekend xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love