Dinner Outfit and Look

Every once a month I will hang out with few of my close friends, where we went for dinner and had few drinks. 
I always looking forward to the rendezvous and this time I decided to post the outfit I was wearing as well as the look I went for. 

Outfit:  Dress by Ted Baker
Shoes by Clarks
Bag by Bill Amberg

Make up:  Foundations by Illamasqua
Lips & Blush by Illamasqua in Androgen
Highlighter by YSL Touche Eclat No. 2
Eyeliner by Rimmel
Mascara by Illamasqua
Powder by Ben Nye in Bella 004
I am loving my Ted Baker dress and the shoes by Clarks.  I found this dress whilst shopping with mom in Bicester Village, never thought I will instantly fall in love wit the brand - the cutting and the material are literally hugging my figure and they are very flattering as well.
As somebody who is obsessed with shoes and high heels, I have been looking around for a comfortable heels that I can wear most days.  My friend told me about Clarks and at first I was sceptical but when I found this pair, I am completely in love with it.  They are so comfortable without leaving any blisters and allowed myself to stand on my feet for most days ^^

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love