You've gotta Heart Prom night- How blue can you go - How excited to be in teens again

Hey dolls, hope everyone enjoy summer and the sunshine. 
My post today would be a prom look I created for one of my friend's daughter, one of the most beautiful girl with a big heart and soul and amazing smile.
Remember those times when we were once young and can't wait for our graduation to attend the prom night and to start college?  I was the opposite, grew up being a tomboy - I didn't care with graduation and didn't even know what prom was until the day I had to find a dress for the night (in which I looked horrible phew no pics for that lmao). 

Anyhoo, I was definitely changed since then and felt privileged when I got a chance to dress up this girl and make her look stunning on her prom night. 

Products I used
Before - She had the most amazing smile  and perfect almond eye shape ^^
Can sense jealousy here fufufufu ;P
Foundation:  Mixture of Illamasqua Skin based in No. 15, 17 & 1
As this was my first time with a darker skin tone, I was quite nervous that I would get the wrong foundation colour but glad it came out fine 
Eyes:  Coastal Scents 88 Palette in Silver and Dark Blue
Eyeliner:  Illamasqua Gel Eyeliner in Infinity
Mascara:  Maybelline in One on One Lash
Blush:  Maybelline Dream Blush in Peach

After

I decided to go for something natural and to enhance her beautiful eyes - she is a teenagers after all, therefore less is better ^^
It has been a great fun as well as a great experience for me and hope all of you enjoy the look. 
Happy Friday xoxo













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love