Splurge ^^ - Illamasqua, MAC and MUJI

Hello dolls,  hope everyone is enjoying the sunny month in London or wherever you are.  My blog post today is my current purchase from my favourite brands that I can't wait to try them on.  

From Left Clockwise: 
  1. MAC Lip Liner in Boldly Bare 
  2. MAC Lip Liner in Devrish
  3. MAC Lipstick in Honeylove
  4. Illamasqua Perfect Mix and Cream Pigment in Androgen 
  5. Muji Candles in Candyfloss
All of these products are my current favourites, I have been using MAC boldly bare literally everyday matching with any nudes lipsticks to give a slightly pink hint and I am loving it. 
I am also stocking up my MUJI candles in Candyfloss - O heavens ^^ the sweet smell that brings  your childhood memory (Heart!!!) 
Last but not least, will be Illamasqua Cream Pigment Androgen and Perfect Mix that has been hand picked straight from David into this one packaging, exclusive available in Selfridges.  
The package contains three Skin Based Foundation in No. 01 (White that can be used as a highlighter or as a mixture), No. 11 US (perfect for any Asian skin tone, I got this one due to my tan that I currently have from all the sunbathing hehe 0-0) and the last one is the Amber colour (in which you can used as colour corrector or as a highlighter).  

Do you have any favourite products ladies, do tell ^^
Happy Friday xoxo

Comments

  1. I haven’t seen that Honeylove colour before, but I’m always on the lookout for new colours. Looks perfect for me. Will have to check it out. Thanks
    Xx
    www.heroineinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    Honeylove is a really nice colour but I think it suits best for paler skin or if you love nude skin flesh colour... I found it a bit too pale for me as I currently have tan so I mixed it with Devrish lip pencil or the Boldly Bare for a more pinky nude :) but do check it out. You might like it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love