Monochrome

Happy Friday dolls, 
This week I created a look taken from the current trend 'Monochrome' that was featured in Aqeela's blog ^^
Whenever I hear the words 'Monochrome', it makes me think of 1960s - Twiggy look with heavy lashes and cut crease.  So here is the step by step tutorial: 

Eyebrows:  Illamasqua Eyebrow cake in Gaze mixed with Sealing Gel for Waterproof
Eyeshadow base: Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow
Eyeshadow:  MAC Powder Eyeshadow in Jest all over the lid
Crease:  Illamasqua Medium Pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E to create the lines, then blend it with Heroine to soften the look.
Add Machine Powder Eyeshadow to add an intensity just at the outer corner.
 
Illamasqua Precision Gel liner in Infinity and Mascara in Raven - tons of them as I finished my Fiberwig and waiting for the arrival :( 
Not forgetting the lower lash by using the gel liner along the lower lash line connecting to the outer corner and MAC Kohl Pencil in Fascinating on the inner rim


Lips:  MAC Kohl Pencil in Fascinating
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in S.O.P.H.I.E
Final Look ^^ 
For my base:
Illamasqua Hydra Veil and Matt Primer  
Perfect Mix Skin Base range for my foundation 
Ben Nye Loose Powder In Banana
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen as the blush 
Ben Nye Final Seal to set the make up in place 

Enjoy xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love