Gothic - reveal your darker side

Hey dolls, 

Today's post will be a short post of my recent make-up tag with Aqeela who came up with 'Gothic' theme.  A theme that I enjoyed a lot because it's dark, mysterious and most of all time to reveal your darker side. 

Overall products used for this look was from Illamasqua - my current brand obsession ^^



Step by step:

Eyebrows used Illamasqua Eyeshadow mixed with sealing gel in Angst
Illamasqua Gel Eyeliner in Infinity and smudge them, leaving the centre lid as clean as possible
Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Melodrama in the centre lid and along the lower lash line
Illamasqua Neutral Palette in Wolf to blend the edge; Mascara and eyeliner
Close up ^^
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in SOPHIE & Lipstick in Magnetism
I have some tan so in order to bring out the 'Goth' feeling, I used foundation 3 shades lighter than my usual by Illamasqua Skinbased No. 3 and contouring using Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Heroine
Hope you enjoy them ladies ^^ xoxo

Comments

  1. That totally is the perfect goth look , not quite for me but you nailed it perfectly.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love