Clubbing ^^

Once you leave uni, your life mostly surrounded by work work and work.  That's what happened with mine and my housemates that we hardly have time to catch up.  Therefore, we arranged a night out at Miabella and I chose to wear new dress I got from Primark in which I am so in love right now ^^ 

Dress:  Primark
Bag:  Mango
Shoes:  Dune
Necklace:  Zara 
I always go for smoke eyes if I am going out for a night out and I used Enrapture Totem Styler and seriously I am in love with this styler as it gave me the curls I have always wanted and they last for a whole evening without going loose 

Results from using Enrapture Totem Styler ^^
Face Primer:  Illamasqua Matt Primer - Matt Finish
Foundation:  Make up Forever HD - No. 125
Concealer:  MAC Select Cover up - NW 25
Contouring:  MAC Pro Sculpting Cream - Pure Sculpture
Powder:  Make up Forever HD Microfinish Powder - Translucent
Eyebrow:  Smashbox Brow Tech to Go - Brunette
Eye Primer:  MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
Eyeshadow:  Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette
Eyeliner:  Maybelline Eyestudio Drama Gel Liner - No. 01 Black
Mascara Base:  Fairy drops
Mascara:  Dejavu Imju Fiberwig - Pure Black & Smashbox Full Exposure - Black
Blush:  MAC Blusher -  Immortal Flower
Lips:  Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense - No.  88 Evanescente

Comments

  1. The dress really suits your figure! New follower here, come check my blog out sometime, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love