Crownbrush - 613 7pc HD Set

Hey dolls, 
Today's post is about my favourite brand - Crownbrush 613 7pc HD Set 


When it comes to brushes, make up and skincare, I maybe one of the fussiest person in the world because they have to be good quality, affordable and last for a very long time.  I remembered the first time I got my brushes from Bobbi Brown when I was 17, that moment was all about animal hair and good quality brushes are very pricey.  However, the quality was definitely live up to the price as I am still using my brushes from then up until now. 
I learnt about this brand whilst doing my make-up courses, though their speciality is in brushes, they also sell make up palettes and some other accessories.  I have since collected few of their brushes and my favourite amongst them will be the 'Infinity' range - just the word 'Infinity' and I'm all done for ^^ and their 'All Eyes on You' set that I have been using them everyday since. 
Back to the post, I decided to get this set after checking on other ranges as well as asking for some help from their expertise - which has an amazing service and fast shipping!!!  This set has a 6 different brushes included a mixing metal palette, a spatula and a black leather case.  I chose this set because I found it very convenient to carry around and can be mixed with my other brushes as well.  Though I love my other brushes, however, I started to think it would be best for me to have one different set just for professional usage because you don't really want to keep using your own brushes on other people - really. 

Powder Brush - super soft and great to give a good coverage,  but make sure it's totally dry before applying powder as it could leave patches on the skin
Foundation brush - love how this brush glides on smoothly and give a HD finish look and all I need is just a small amount of foundation
Blush brush - Although it said it's a blush brush this is perfect to use it as a highlighter brush as well because of the size that sits perfectly on the cheekbones and the cupid bow
Blending brush 
Oval shadow - can use for eyeshadow but I found another usage for this, a nose contouring.   The size is perfect to contour the side of the nose especially for asian nose ^^
Pointed brush from Infinity range - what can I say from this brush it's my saviour, not only that it works perfectly as a concealer brush for reaching that hard to reach area, I also used this brush as my nose contouring - works perfectly for me but if you have smaller eyes this would probably a little bit too big for concealing and I will opt for the oval shadow or blending brush for that purpose. 
Here are few images I did on the models for a shoot by using the brush set, with neither retouching nor editing. 




My next wish lists will be their syntho and luna range as well as their make-up palettes ^^ 
Hope you enjoy this post and have a lovely friday xoxo 

P.S I have also been approved to join their Affiliate member so if you click on 'Crownbrush' banner on my blog it will lead you to their page. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love