MAC and Illamasqua Make up Haul

Hey dolls, hope everyone is well and looking forward to long weekend.  Unfortunately, I have to work this whole weekends which is annoying but hey someone got to pay the bills I supposed ^^. 
I finally got to use my MAC birthday gift card which I received last year as my birthday present (I know - it has been a year ago) but I only got around to it now because I wasn't sure what to get from MAC especially I have most of their make up, plus I need to clear some of my make up in which I haven't used or never used a.k.a spring clean. 
I didn't only go to MAC but also stopped by Illamasqua to attend their Smooth and Sculpting Interactive Workshop as well as their Vintage Glamour Masterclass - say you can't not stop by Illamasqua when you are around Carnaby street can you.  
So, this was what I got from MAC and Illamasqua ^^

From Illamasqua:  Precision Gel Liner in Infinity and Hydra Veil - both are their new products that came out few weeks ago. 
From MAC:  Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare and Lipstick in Creme Cup
Hydra Veil

I must honestly said that I heart this product as it is not only work as a make up base but also work as a skincare at the same time.  It is a gel based and all you need is only a half teaspoon size and it dries so fast.  My morning routine has always been a rushed, therefore it's great to find a primer where you don't need to work for it to set and it leaves the skin hydrated.  

Top:  Boldly Bare
Bottom:  Creme Cup
I have seen few beauty bloggers using Creme Cup lipstick in most of their tutorials and I thought it'd be great to try them on.  It's a lovely pink colour (sorry for the picture quality) with a sheen finish and I used it on top of the lip liner to give it a more semi-matte look.  These two products will definitely be my make up staples from now on. 
Hope you ladies enjoy and have a great weekend xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love