Everyday Look using Crownbrush & Urban Decay Naked Palette 1

Happy Friday dolls ^^ and it's finally sunshine in London yay!!!
Few weeks ago I posted a blog about Crownbrush Infinity and their 'All Eyes on You' set and today's post is the look I have been rocking lately for work using their 'All Eyes on You' brush set and Urban Decay Naked Palette 1.
I love Naked Palette because it has all the colours you need from light to darker shade and you can wear them alone or even mix and match them so it's perfect for my day to day from gym to work where I don't have to carry so many different products in one bag ^^ 

Overall Products I used:


Start with the Primer and Foundation
Contouring using Benefit Hoola Bronzer and Highlight using Illamasqua Gleam Aurora
Half Baked on the first half of the lid
Creep along the crease
Smog along the outer corner, Koji Dolly Wink eyeliner in Black and tons of mascara ^^

FInished off with a touch of blush from MAC Immortal Flower and a glide of Tom Ford Pink Dusk - my ultimate favourite ^^

It's a very simple look that can be worn everyday or even for a first date, and I can't emphasise more on how much I love the brushes as they all multifunction and the best thing is they are so soft that doesn't irritate or even poke the eyes :D
Hope you enjoy the look and have a lovely weekend xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love