Let's Go Green ^^

Recently, I have been indulged in green eyeshadows since it was St. Patrick's Day last Sunday in which I was gutted that I couldn't join the parade and drink Guiness due to work - sobsss. But that didn't mean I didn't celebrate the day with my green shadow look, shuttle so I still can wear them to work :D 
Here are three different look I did but only the last ones that I put the step by step because I had more time for the look

First Look:

Using Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Permission and Machine  


Second Look:

Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Permission mixed with sealing gel for the green liner

Finished off with Illamasqua Magnetism to complement the simple look 
Final Look including the overall products I used and the step by step:


Start with Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Gaze
 Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Electrum only in the middle of the eye
Top with Shu Uemura Eyeshadow in Gold ME 340
Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Melodrama
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black and Mascara Dejavu Imju Fiberwig 
Never forget the under eye, so use the same Melodrama shadow on the outer corner and Gold shadow in the inner half 
Base using Illamasqua Skin Based Foundation
Contouring using MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Copper Beech
Heavy Rotation Lip Gloss No. 02

Alternative Look:
MAC Lipstick in Impassioned - always a rescue ^^

Hope you dolls enjoy the look and let me know which colour of the lips you would prefer.  Happy weekend ^^ xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love