February Essential and My current obsession

Hey my lovelies, sorry for lack of posts recently due to me being attacked by cold which is very annoying. 
Today's post is a very simple one because I still have the cold and it has been 3 weeks uugghhhh so I'll make it quick. 
My february essential, very small collection and brief 

From left to right:
  1. Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Zygomatic
  2. Illamasqua Gleam in Aurora - been using this everyday and I'm in love with it
  3. Palmolive Coconut and Milk Shower Cream
  4. Coconut Oil
  5. Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara - my second favourite after Dejavu Imju Fiberwig!!!
  6. Rimmel Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner - A must have for raining days, no smudges ^^
Currently, I have been obsessed with everything to do with coconut and below are my two must haves the shower cream and the coconut oil.  They smell divine and I have been using the coconut oil after a friend's recommendation twice a week on my whole hair and leave them for min. 1 hour before washing them off as usual.  The result - softer and manageable hair :D


If you want to know more the benefits of coconut oil, click on the link below ^^

http://www.gnet.org/coconut-oil-hair/

Have a nice day my lovelies xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love