Baobella - Bloggers Go Pro Competition

Recently I  joined a new beauty sharing website called Baobella.  It is a place where all beauty lovers can share and inspired one another.  In addition, there is a forum section where all beauty lovers can post questions regarding absolute everything.
The website called www.baobella.com and it is very easy navigated and one of my favourite is the pictures layout especially for someone like me who only have couple of hours a day to blog due to my full time work. 


They are collaborating with Shoreditch School of makeup and are currently holding a competition for bloggers and the look I chose to enter was the ones that I created in a whim, which I named it Smokey Bronze Eyes.  
The winner will receive a 6 week professional make up training course, personal shopping at MAC, a luxury afternoon tea with the Baobella Team and a chance to interview an award winning make up artist Siobhon Luckie. 
They will also choose a runner up who will receive a £150 gift card to spend in one of UK top department stores - how cool is that ^^
Below is the look I have entered for the competition and you can also find my profile in the website here






It would be great to get some support by clicking 'love' on the 

Last but not least, you can find Baobella on twitter @baobella, Facebook called Baobella and Instagram @baobellaofficial 

Happy Friday ^^ xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love