Retro & Old Glam


Hey lovelies, this is my second time of channeling a celebrity look - Emma Stone.  If anyone has seen Gangster Squad, I'm sure you would agree on how gorgeous she looked on the set with her porcelain skin and that retro old glam look.  
Obviously, I neither have red hair nor having a fair porcelain skin but it's the makeup that intrigued me to re-create the look - as close as I can so I hope you guys will enjoy it ^^

Overall products I used:


Step by step:

I know it looked weird, I tried this speckled method after attended the Beauty Drop in at Illamasqua where so you can see I had my highlighter, bronzer and my foundation all dotted along the face where I wanted them to be 
Blend Blend Blend and Voila the end result :D
Instead using Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake in Gaze, I used Too Faced Matte Palette in Coffee Bean for eyebrows, Midnight eyeshadow for lid only, eyeliner and Mascara. 


I have been dying to use Illamasqua Gleam since I bought them and finally I got the chance to use them for this tutorial.  I used them along the cheekbones, under the brow bones and the centre of the nose.
Finally I finished off the look with Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Zygomatic and Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick No. 99 in Pirate ^^

I curled my hair using Enrapture Curling Iron - a MUST HAVE!!!

Hope you guys enjoy the look ^^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love