Love is In The Air

Hey lovelies, only few days left before Valentine's Day and hopefully everyone has a plan to spend with their loved ones.  It doesn't matter whether the time will be spend with either your family, friends or beloved ones as it is the day of love, so spread the love ^^ 
Here is the look that I created especially for Valentine's Day:


Step by step: 


Prep the Skin
Prep the eyes using Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow
Pink Eyeshadow only in the middle of the lid
Apply Red eyeshadow along the crease
Bright Pink in the inner corner 
Dark Brown along Outer Corner, Lower Lashline & Eyeliner
Add Mascara and White Eyeliner under the rim
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in 8.5 and Make up Forever Translucent HD Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer to Contour, Illamasqua Blush in Lover & Benefit High Beam for Highlight
Illamasqua Lipstick in Sonnet

To finish the look, I curled my hair and add a Hair Accessories which I got from ASOS 
This would probably be the look I'll go for but here's another options if you want to go for something more unusual than your usual look



To add the intensity of the eyeshadow, I used MAC Pigment in Violet mixed with Sealing gel, Navy eyeshadow for outer corner, a False Eyelashes and deepen the Contouring and Highlighting. 




And, I don't just stop there as I want to look a tiny bit flirtatious by adding a mole on top of my lips as well as using MAC Lipstick Impassioned.  This was inspired from one of my colleague in which I thought it makes her look so sexy and instead of having just a normal mole shape, I designed a heart shape in order to match with the theme ^^


Closer Look

Hope you like it and Happy Valentine's Day lovelies xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love