May I say 'Classic'?!?

Whilst I was reading through some of my favourite bloggers, I came across make up tag from Aqeela where she came up with different theme every week.  I was intrigued and decided to join in especially the theme this time is - Wedding one of my favourite look. 
Well, not that I'll be tying a knot anytime soon but it has always been a girls's dream and exciting to have a dream on how your wedding make up will look like.  For this look, I chose to go for something classic yet elegant with a touch of gold and bronze ^^

Overall Products I used
Eye Products from left to right:
  1. Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake - Gaze
  2. Illamasqua Cream Pigment - Hollow
  3. Too Faced Natural at Night Palette - Classic (middle section)
  4. Maybelline Drama Gel Liner - Black Gold
Prime the lids using Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow
Night Light all over the eye
After Hour along the lid
Eclipse at the outer corner
A touch of any Gold eyeshadow at the middle of the eyelid to add a bit of colour
Line the eyes and add a white shimmer eyeshadow around the tear duct for that pop 

Contour using Illamasqua Eyeshadow in Vernau, MAC Blusher in Immortal Flowers and Benefit High Beam to highlights the cheekbones - you can't just go all matte as it will make your make up look flat and a bit of shimmer definitely will give that healthy glow to the overall look ^^

Final Look and this headpiece I purchased from Lullabellz, my favourite jewellery brand check them out 
So, do you ladies have any dream make up look? Let me know and happy evening ^^ xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love