Green & Pink on Snowy Day

Despite of the heavy snow and bad weather, I tried to keep myself warm indoors and thought might as well blog what I am wearing for today.  I bought Illamasqua melodrama eyeshadow few weeks ago and only had a chance to use it today as an eyeliner together with the sealing gel. 

Products I used 
My First Initial Thought
I planned to go for a natural look but decided that it'd be nice just to add a little bit of colour since it's dull outside and a colour will definitely will brighten things up without making myself way too made up ^^




Melodrama eyeshadow mixed with sealing gel as an eyeliner along under eye rim
Hourglass Opaque Rouge in Edition

To finish off the look, I add a touch of pink matte lipstick from Hourglass.  I am completely in love with Hourglass right now, especially this lipstick as it is matte finish without drying the lips and it's very pigmented therefore you only need one glide for the colour to show.  Furthermore, their products are Paraben free, Fragrance free, Sulfate free, Phthalate free and Synthetic Dye free and they designed so that it can fit in your pocket without leaving the bulky look yay ^^ 



Have a lovely friday lovelies xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love