Winter Wonderland - My Dream Comes True


Who doesn't like Theme Park, Fun Fair and Manga?!?  Most people do and I am one of them, up until now I am still a big girl with a lil girl's heart.  Since I was a kid I have been into Japanese Manga and Anime, even now whenever I have spare time I'll read Manga.  In most mangas, especially the romance, teenage and drama genre you will always notice that most couples would go to theme park for dates (it's kinda like a ritual).  Finally one of my dream comes true when I went to Winter Wonderland with my dear one last week.   I have never been to one before, so I was really looking forward to it and to be honest I loved loved the place.  
It was full with food, stores, games and even mulled wine - yum ^^.  I never thought that I would got some of my xmas presents there and they came in a very reasonable price as well.  My favourite was candy floss store and despite the evening was pretty cold I had a great time ^^

As much as I love my Illamasqua 'Magnetism' lipstick, for this event I went for a No Make-up Make-up look, something that can be done under 10 minutes time.  

Foundation Primer:  Illamasqua Matt Primer - Matte Finish
Foundation:  Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - No. 8.5
Concealer:  YSL Touche Eclat - No. 2
Powder:  Make up Forever HD Microfinish Powder - Translucent
Eyebrow:  Benefit Brow Zing - Dark
Eyeshadow Primer:  Illamasqua Cream Pigment - Hollow (Heart this product!!! ^^) & MAC eyeliner - Fascinating under eye
Eyeliner:  Koji Dolly wink - Black
Mascara:  Dejavu Fiberwig - Black
Blusher:  MAC - Immortal Flower
Lips:  Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense - No. 88 Evanescente


I heart Illamasqua Cream Pigment as they are water resistant and last for the whole day without causing my eyeshadow creased, it's definitely a must-have products in everyone's make up bag ^^ 
Last but not least, the outfit!!!  I went for something super duper cosy and I was quite lucky as I received a parcel from Sketchstreet and it was a cape that I ordered designed by my friend, Amy.  I have been wanting cape for years but always felt that it never flattered my body shape, so when Amy told me that she was collaborating with Sketchstreet and she would design Cape as one of her work.  I immediately waiting for the design to be finalised and available in the website.  It is one of the most beautiful cape ever, the shape is flattering for any shape and I love the simple color that goes with every outfit as well as the material as it really warm you up during the cold weather.  My favourite of all is the velvet bow and the pocket that adds a hint of luxury to the overall design. 


You can get them from: http://www.sketchstreet.com/product.php?id=46 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love