Urban Decay Naked Basic Pallete

I was meeting up with Amy today for some catching up before Xmas break, so I decided to give my new Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette a go.  I am a big fan of Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette and their primer potion.  Well, this basic palette is a smaller version consist of 5 matte colours and 1 semi-matte.  Since I have a huge obsession with matte finish look, I have to get my hands on it (not like I need another palette).  




I love this palette especially on the days where I just want to spend less time on my make-up.  With this look I completely skip the whole foundation routine and just focusing on the eyes. 

Under eye:  YSL Touche Eclat - No. 02
Face Powder:  Diamond Lash Face Powder - Matt Finish
Highlighter:  Mixed of Benefit High Beam & YSL Face Highlighter - Polar Light
Eyebrow:  Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake - Gaze
Eyeshadow Primer:  Illamasqua Cream Pigment - Hollow 
Eyeshadow:  Urban Decay Naked Basic - Naked 2 & Venus around tear duct
Eyeliner:  Rimmel Kajal Waterproof - Black
Mascara:  Rimmel ScandalEyes Show Off - Black
Loved how the Naked 2 just blend in with my skin tone 
How just a touch of Venus around the tear duct make the eye pop & Rimmel Kajal Eyeliner  proofs to be waterproof especially during this wet weather

Well, apart just catching up Amy and I also pop into Illamasqua store in Beak St to get some stuff as I received an email that they were doing  VIP sale for the day, and this is what I got for the total of £35 - bargain!!! ^^

From left to right:
  1. Eyeliner Cake in Danger 
  2. Cream Pigment in Bedaub - gorgeous mint colour
  3. Eyeshadow in Permission 
  4. Nail Varnish in Caress 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love