Anyone feeling festive - Gold & Purple

Have you ever woken up in the morning and just had that festive feeling?!?  Because that's how I felt when I woke up in the morning.  Maybe because xmas is just a week away or maybe I just woke up feeling festive no one knows.  So, I went a bit crazy with my look considered it was Monday where I usually just went for something more simple and easy.  

Face Primer:  Benefit the POREfessional
Foundation:  YSL Touche Eclat - B50
Under eye:  Smashbox Under Eye Hydrating Primer
Concealer:  MAC Select Cover up - NW25
Powder:  Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder - Translucent
Eyeshadow Primer:  Illamasqua Cream Pigment - Hollow
Eyebrow:  Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake - Gaze
Eyeshadow:  Shu Uemura ME Gold 340 on the lid & ME Purple 780 along the crease
Eyeliner:  Maybelline Eyestudio Drama Gel Liner - No. 01 Black
Mascara Base:  Fairy Drops
Mascara:  Imju Dejavu Fiberwig - Deep Black
Highlighter:  Benefit - High Beam
Lips:  Lip Balm 

Shu Uemura's eyeshadow has been one of my favourite for few years because of the pigmentation and a little goes a long way.  Their gold collection especially ME Gold 340 is one of my favs, as it goes best with my skin tone without giving a wash out colour and its a pure gold as well.  In order to bring out the gold more in this look, I used illamasqua sealing gel (I swear it's the best product in the world!!!), just a drop of the gel, dip your brush into it and use it on any eyeshadows or eyeliner cake and voila, you get a more intensified colour and make the colour pop more. 



Hope you enjoy the look ^^

P.S. I just won a 12 day xmas giveaway competition from Baobella - the latest and the newest website for all beauty bloggers and beauty lovers to share!!! So watch out for some reviews about it :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love