All About Eyes


Last week I was all about Illamasqua Magnetism lipstick, this week I'm back to my old make-up routine a.k.a Smoke eyes.  Smokey eyes has always been one of my favourite eye make-up because it is easy but still giving you that smoulder, sexy and never boring.  All you need is a black eye-liner and some dark eyeshadow colour, but nowadays you can use any colour to create smokey eyes and never forget to blend blend blend the colour to avoid any harsh looking. 
When I first took a make-up lesson, I was told specifically for Asian eyes I should avoid any dark coloured eyeshadow because it tends to make my eyes look smaller in which I completely disagree.  It's all about experimenting with colours to find the right colour that matches you, and I have always avoided glitter shadow and always opted for a matte shadow. 


I can't remember which brands I have used for these looks, but they included Urban Decay Naked Palette, Bobbi Brown Cool Party Eye Palette (last xmas collection), MAC and Coastal Scents.







 What kind of eye make-up look is your favourite?  ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love