Skyfall + Illamasqua

I mentioned that I would try on some Illamasqua products, so here we go.  It's getting colder and freezing in London and it's officially winter now, brrr which means time for Jumper and Hot Cocoa everyday (I wish hehe).


I have been dying to watch Skyfall since the premiere, but when we went during the premiere it was only the front row left (sobs :'().  But, finally we got a chance to watch it and I absolutely loved it especially the soundtrack by Adele.  Obviously, all Bond's movie will cover the action, the cars, and the women.  However, Skyfall seems to me was more of a darker side of Bond where he covers using his charm. 
Anyways, for this time I went for all natural look and a comfy jumper because I was in one of those days where I just couldn't be bothered to do anything as it's way too cold outside. 

No Make-up look
For this look, I only used Primer as a base and powder.  I tried Illamasqua cream pigment in Hollow and I absolutely loving the product because it's so so natural and match my skin tone that you can't really tell that I am applying any of them. 

Can you tell?!?
Left: without Hollow
Right:  with Hollow
Both after using Hollow - how natural is that ^^
Obey lip colour
I personally feel that Obey lip colour is drier compare to Magnetism whilst both of them are in Matt finish.  Maybe I should wear more lip balm before applying the lipstick, I am not too sure just yet.  I love the colour and it's a closer color to MAC Please Me, but Obey is more peachy tone compare to Please Me.
Final Look ^^
Face Primer:  Illamasqua Matt Primer - Matt Finish
Highlighter:  YSL Touche Eclat - No. 02
Powder:  Make up Forever HD Microfinish Powder - Translucent
Eyebrow:  Smashbox Brow Tech to Go - Brunette
Eyes:  Illamasqua Cream Pigment - Hollow
Mascara:  Smashbox Mascara Full Exposure - Black
Lips:  Illamasqua Lipstick - Obey
As I went for a very natural look, I spiced it up with a nail varnish also from Illamasqua in Spartan and a Glitter Bow from Crown & Glory that I got as a complementary from ILWF event (blog post come up soon ^^) 



Well, I guess that's it for now.  All I can say is that I really love Illamasqua products and I'll definitely be getting more of their products in the future.  It's always good to explore new things in life.  Have a lovely weekend ^^ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love