One of those week!!!

There was a saying 'it's one of those days' when you encountered either a good day or a bad day or maybe both.  Well, last week was one of those week where everything just went wrong with both my work and personal life.  Therefore, I have been avoiding any social media and drowned myself in the gym ^^
Anyhow, I am all recovered and back with a more positive attitudes.  All this thanks to my family and my friends as without them I don't think I'll be able to get pass through it.
I wanna share one of my bad day in which I found it pretty funny.  I came back from work with shopping bags as I felt like baking that evening as I always feel that it's one of the best therapy one can have after the long horrible week.  But hey ho, luck wasn't on my side at all on that night.  Once I prepared all the ingredients, I found out that my hand mixer was broken (arrrgghhh :'( sobs).  However, my housemate was giving me a hand and he came out with the craziest idea by using house drills to mix all the ingredients LMAO!!!  It may sound weird but it worked so thanks to him my evening hasn't gone awful at all and the cake came out perfect!!!


The Hand drill master, thanks to him ^^

Version 1:  Matcha Green Tea Powder 
Version 2:  Cocoa Powder
End Result ^^
Yum and Perfetto :D
Well I really reflect upon this incident where no matter what happens in life, you always find a way to survive and believe in yourself no matter what others say and this even really a learning experience for me (who thought hand drills can come in hand during crisis moment lol)
Enjoy ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love