October Purchased

Can't believe that it's November already, Xmas is just around the corner and 2012 is nearly over.  So far October has been a fun and relaxing month for myself and I just want to share what I have bought and my current must have in my make up bag ^^ 


I have been wanting to try out Too Faced products and have been hearing the rave about it.  Don't get me wrong, I love my MAC, Coastal Scents and Bobbi Brown eyeshadows.  However, I felt that Too Faced Eye Palette is convenient if I am travelling or just going for a night out without having to bring so many different colours in one bag which is quite annoying sometimes.  So, my plan was only to buy one to try out but I ended up buying the whole range except the romantic look (arrghhh annoyed with myself sometimes).  I bought all palettes from Boots Piccadilly Circus apart from the Natural at Night range as it's sold out everywhere.  You can get them from Beautybay, beauty and hair website where you can get mostly everything and provides fast shipping as well :D


The palette came in few different shades from Day to Night, and it includes Too Faced Shadow Insurance and 3 How to cards that offer step by step application instructions.  
You don't really have to follow the card's instruction if you are creative and daring enough to mix other colours.  Plus, it would be a perfect Xmas present ^^

This is so far my fav palette and I got one for Emma as well as she never tried make up before ^^





My next purchase would be Cloud 9 The O volume and body which I got from Sergio Giannasso hair and beauty saloon based in Covent Garden.  My hair has always been straight and as they grow longer, they will go flat and it's pretty annoying.  I came across this website and only few hairdresser stocked them, so when Sergio rang me to let me know they only had one set left I quickly went to get them.  The lady showed me how to use them and I am impressed that you don't have to wait for ages and it does give that lift. 





You can either just buy the rollers or the pod itself.  But I bought the whole set coz it cost less and they come in a gorgeous bag as well as an amplifier spray to be used before using the rollers. 


I came across a blogger called milkteef and she was reviewing Enrapture Encoder Totem Styler and I was impressed with the end result.  I got mine from Boots for only £37.00 (original price £75.00 - blimey) so it was a bargain.  The styler has an encoder dial where you could adjust the numbers according to the hairstyle you want.  It was being reviewed in one of the magazine (can't remember the name) and I can't wait to give it a go :D

The box came with a pouch and guide book ^^
And for my final purchase of the month was Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfection Powder Foundation in Fair and Brow Tech to Go in Brunette.  I went to their photo event last week with Amy and can't get over their powder as it gives you that soft and matte look on your skin without leaving a heavy coverage and it comes with a travel brush.  This powder has been in my make up bag since as well as Brow Tech to Go.  You know when you are looking for the perfect eyebrow colour, this is it!!! I have been using Benefit Brow Zing in Dark but it's always look too light on my brow whilst Smashbox Brow Tech is perfect for me as it gives me the right colour I was looking for my eyebrow so these two products definitely a must have if you are looking for a new powder and a dark brown eyebrow colour ^^ 

I guess I have splurged way too much this month but I was quite happy with my purchases at the same time.  Have a lovely Friday and enjoy your weekend ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love