Lips of the week - Illamasqua Magnetism

I purchased Illamasqua lipstick in Magnetism few weeks ago and have been rocking them since.  I have always been a big fan of smokey eyes with nude lips, but this year I have fallen in love with bright lipstick colours includes Chanel Rouge Allure No. 99 in Pirate and MAC lipstick in Impassionata and Watch Me Shimmer and less but not least Illamasqua Magnetism.  I figured as I grow older, I tend to put less make up compare to when I was in teens and bright lipsticks definitely a saviour when you just need to go minimalism but still have some colour in you. 


Illamasqua 'Magnetism'
I love how the colour is highly pigmented and with only one glide it gives an intense colour that last for the whole day, it's matt finish and perfect for one who wants to make a bold statement with just a sweep of lipstick ^^.  
So what's your favourite bright lipstick and the kind of finish look you want to achieve? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October Purchased

One outfit + 3 different style of shoes

Show Some Love